At a glance...
Our seven bedroom accommodation offers a selection of comfortable rooms, three of which are on the ground floor.
We have a variety of options as well as serving a traditional cooked English breakfast of your choice.
Paignton sits in the middle of Torbay, the English Riviera and it is an excellent resort catering for both the young and the not-so-young.
Prices & Offers
See our competitive prices and check for current offers.
Feel like a break?
St Edmunds is non-smoking throughout. All our rooms are ensuite and ground floor rooms may be available - please ask when booking.
The sea front is just a 1 minute walk away, as are the local amenities in Paignton town centre. The rail and bus stations and the Paignton to Kingswear (and Dartmouth) railway are within 0.3 mile / 0.5 Km.
St Edmunds welcomes sea anglers and walkers, as we are close to the South West Coast Path. For cyclists, it is a great base to explore South Devon. It is a also great base for steam railway enthusiasts.
Special diets can be catered for with notice.
For more, visit our acebook page.
A great choice,
A great location,
- Ideal location for BMAD.
- Warm, cosy rooms.
- Guaranteed free car parking.
- Friendly, informative hosts.
- Free WiFi throughout.
- Steam Railway friendly.
- Biker and Cyclist friendly.
- Ample portioned breakfasts.
- Ground floor rooms available.
- A short stroll away to beaches and harbour.
- An ideal location for fishing and walking.
- Local cinema and theatres.
- Night life, bars and restaurants.
- Children's play area (on Paignton Green) - and things to do / places to go if the weather isn't quite so good.
- Frequent bus service, discount vouchers to some local attractions.
We’re very pleased to have been awarded the 2021 HotelsCombined Recognition of Excellence Award! St Edmund’s Guest House9.7RECOGNITION OF EXCELLENCE 2021
We are very pleased to have been awarded the Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choise award 2021!
Welcome to St Edmunds Guest House. Having taken over St Edmunds Guest House in December 2019, then being locked down for three months in March 2020, Linda and Roger have spent all their free time refurbishing the interior to a high standard. Retaining some of the 1850’s charm and characteristics but using a modern twist, Read more about Welcome to St Edmunds, Paignton[…]