At a glance...
Our seven bedroom accommodation offers a selection of comfortable rooms, three of which are on the ground floor.
We have a variety of options as well as serving a traditional cooked English breakfast of your choice.
Paignton sits in the middle of Torbay, the English Riviera and it is an excellent resort catering for both the young and the not-so-young.
Prices & Offers
See our competitive prices and check for current offers.
Feel like a break?
St Edmunds is non-smoking throughout. All our rooms are ensuite and ground floor rooms may be available - please ask when booking.
The sea front is just a short walk away, as are the local amenities in Paignton town centre. The rail and bus stations and the Paignton to Kingswear (and Dartmouth) railway are within 0.3 mile / 0.5 Km.
St Edmunds welcomes sea anglers and walkers, as we are close to the South West Coast Path. For cyclists, it is a great base to explore South Devon and there is secure bike storage. It is a also great base for steam railway enthusiasts.
Special diets can be catered for with notice. A cot and high chair are also available on request.
For more, visit our acebook page.
Book as strangers, arrive as guests, leave as friends.
- Dog friendly (Please read our Ts & Cs).
- Ideal location for BMAD.
- Warm, cosy rooms.
- Guaranteed free car parking.
- Friendly, informative hosts.
- Free WiFi throughout.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Steam Railway friendly.
- Biker and Cyclist friendly.
- Ample portioned breakfasts.
- Ground floor rooms available.
- A short stroll away to beaches and harbour.
- An ideal location for fishing and walking.
- Local cinema and theatres.
- Night life, bars and restaurants.
- Children's play area (on Paignton Green) - and things to do / places to go if the weather isn't quite so good.
- Frequent bus service, discount vouchers to some local attractions.
A variety of events are held in Paignton and across the bay throughout the spring and summer months and St Edmunds is an ideal base. There really is something for everyone. There’s BMAD, The Brixham Pirates Festival and Torbay Airshow – to name just a few. Event Date BMAD Motorcycling Festival 28th / 30th April
Welcome to the new St Edmunds Guest House website. Here, we aim to provide all the information you need to help you with your holiday as well as a means to contact and feed back your experiences with us here in Paignton. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need anything and once you stay with Read more about Welcome to St Edmunds, Paignton[…]